- Tecnología inalámbrica Bluetooth con micrófono y controles integrados en el auricular para contestar/finalizar llamadas, controlar la reproducción de música y vídeo y ajustar el volumen en dispositivos conectados
- Controladores de 40 mm para una calidad de sonido excepcional
- La batería interna proporciona hasta 40 horas de uso continuo (1, 00 horas en espera) con una carga completa
- Los auriculares se pliegan para un fácil transporte
- Incluye cable de carga USB de 30 cm
Más información del producto
- Finish: Gray/Blue
- Type: Closed-back dynamic
- Driver Diameter: 40 mm
- Frequency Response: 5 – 32,000 Hz
- Sensitivity: 102 dB/mW
- Impedance: 32 ohms
- Battery: DC 3.7 V lithium polymer rechargeable battery
- 30 cm (1′) USB charging cable
Wireless On-Ear Headphones with Built-in Mic & Controls, Gray/Blue
The ATH-S200BT on-ear headphones offer excellent, full-range wireless audio at an incredible price. The headphones feature 40 mm drivers for powerful sound reproduction from a Bluetooth wireless signal, and the lightweight earpads provide a comfortable on-ear fit that nicely isolates the sound, allowing you to enjoy your music to the fullest. Available in black (ATH-S200BTBK), gray/blue (ATH-S200BTGBL) and white (ATH-S200BTWH).
- Internal battery provides up to 40 hours of continuous use (1,00 hours on standby) on a full charge
- Headphones fold flat for easy transport
- Lightweight earpads rest comfortably on the ears and provide good sound isolation
Music on the move
40 hour battery life
Power up your headphones for 40 hours with just one charge.
Crystal clear sound
S200BT contain Audio-Technica’s tranducer technology for our clear signature sound.
No wires, no restrictions
S200BT are lightweight, fold flat, and feature Bluetooth technology, giving you a free easy listening experience.
Trusted by Professionals
Whether it’s on the boardroom table, the stage or in the studio, Audio-Technica products are trusted time and again by industry professionals looking for reliable, lovingly developed audio products for all budgets. It’s Audio-Technica’s commitment to innovation, customer service and meticulous design that ensure professionals turn to us to provide solutions in conferencing, houses of worship, broadcasting, live sound, recording studios and beyond.
50 Years of Devotion to Music
For over 50 years Audio-Technica has worked alongside figures in sports and music broadcast to develop and hone a range of products that deliver on the highest level. Audio-Technica have developed and delivered products to power the Grammys, World Cup, Super Bowl, Commonwealth Games as well as every Summer and Winter Games from Atlanta 1996 to Sochi 2014.
A Legacy in Innovation
Founded in 1962 by Hideo Matsushita, Audio-Technica positioned itself immediately in the manufacture and design of innovative audio products. It’s expertise in innovation quickly spread to various fields and led to the development of tone arms, microphones and headphones. Audio-Technica soon became a benchmark in those fields. A self-made man and audiophile, it all started in his workshop, with the hand crafting of stereo cartridges. 50 years later.
A Passion for Listening
Humility, passion, creativity and expertise in sound are the core values behind Audio-Technica’s legacy, greatly inspired by its founder – whose imprint on the company’s philosophy is still felt today. Audio-Technica’s passion for listening evolved in the 70’s, when it started designing headphones, building upon a legacy in innovation, meticulous engineering and artistic design.